DARUL IHSAAN WEBSITE HAS BEEN MOVED TO http://www.mcmcnj.org/darulihsaan
DARUL IHSAAN (A Tarbiyyah Program) is the merger of our Saturday and Sunday Islamic School beginning with school year 2017-2018 with new Vision, Objectives and Goals.
The aim of MCMC DARUL IHSAAN is to provide muslim children the required Islamic education that can make them successful in this world and the hereafter.
DARUL IHSAAN is committed to provide the best Islamic education, Tarbiyyah program, environment and activities for the Pre-K, KG, Elementary School children, Middle School children, and High school youths of our community. This year again, Insha’Allah we will strive to do the same by offering interesting teaching programs delivered by experienced and committed teachers.
The curriculum uses “Weekend Learning Series” books for Elementary school.
“Weekend Learning Series” and “In House” prepared curriculum by our experienced Principal Sr. Nuzhat Arshad along with Imam and renowned scholars for Middle and High School
2018-2019 is Twenty First Year of Weekend Islamic School at MCMC!!!
- Insha’Allah Darul Ihsaan new academic year (2018-2019) is starting from Sunday, September 16, 2018
- Open house and registration:
Sunday’s: August 19th and 26th, 2018
Sunday’s: September 9th and 16th, 2018
Timings: 10:00 AM-12:00 PM @ MCMC (New School Building).
- Classes Offered: Pre-K to 12th Grade.
- School Timings: Sunday 9:30 am – 1:30 pm (Dismissal after Salat-ud-Duhur)
- Register: Download registration form DARUL IHSAAN REGISTRATION FORM, RULES and REGULATIONS document online. You can fill the form using Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat and print the completed form.Bring the completed application to register your children at MCMC on above listed registration dates.
Parents are required to sign the student registration form and rules and regulations document. Act now before registration gets closed.
- Adab & Akhlaq
- Al-Qur’an learning with Rules and Tajweed.
- Surah Memorization and Masnoon Duas
- Islamic Studies
- Fiqh (Salah, Wudu, Cleanliness etc)
- Brief Tafseer & Tajweed
- NEW Quranic word memorization curriculum
Middle and High School:
- Qur’an Curriculum
- Islamic Studies & Projects
- Seerah studies & application
- Leadership in light of Seerah
- Fiqh focus
- Social development as Muslim
- Soup Kitchen
- Tazkiyah through Tarbiyyah
- Dawah workshop
- Green Faith
- Hybrid tafseer for high school
- Understanding 80% of Quranic words from middle to high school.
- Field Trip
- Surah Competition & Athan Competition
- Islamic Project Competition
- Sports Day
- Graduation Ceremony.
(Goodie bags, Trophies, Report Cards and Certificates are distributed).
Register: Download DARUL IHSAAN REGISTRATION FORM online and bring completed registration form and rules and regulations document to MCMC during Open house and registration dates on Sunday August 19th and 26th, and Sunday September 9th from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm. Please pay all fees (Annual Tuition, Registration and Administration fee) at time of registration.
Please don’t wait till last minute. Register at your earliest convenience.
First Day of School on Sunday September 16th, 2018.